Sunday, June 8, 2008

You've got a little something on your lip...




I hate it when I get a sweet potato puff stuck to my snot and don't even realize it.


Mia has a lot of "looks." She can look at me like I am the source of all her problems. It makes me chuckle to think of that look. She looks at me with pleading in her eyes too. And then, of course, there's the look of complete joy.

She is officially 8 months old today. She learned how to crawl. She can scoot her way forward now and get up to sitting and she can big girl crawl her way three or four times forward before dropping and scooting. I pulled parts of a nerds box out of her mouth day. And she was furious. She ate two ritz crackers at the pool yesterday and she started on yellow squash today. Not sure why I am feeding her ritz crackers when I am so slow to introduce the other stuff. I just needed something to appease her. She needs to be eating. I am at least teaching her to feed her crying. Got to learn that at an early age, I suppose.

2 comments:

emily said...

i love the top pictue b/c that is always happening to little emmy. too funny!

jenn and flay said...

Mia is so dang cute. She lets you know exactly what she wants with her big eyes. Ashley is SO jealous of her. She won't let her hold anything. She runs over and grabs it from her.