Thursday, May 3, 2012

Easter Fun

Easter is a fun time of Year. I love Spring, Easter, Conference and all that they symbolize. I'm so grateful to be able to teach my children about Jesus Christ and the Resurrection. I'm grateful that they love Jesus and know that He is real. I have to continually remind myself that if my kids learn this then I have been successful as a parent. 
 Dyeing Easter eggs. We have had an amazingly warm winter and spring for Colorado. It's been delightful.
 Can you tell that they like this?
 I hid their Easter baskets all over the house. They had fun finding them until the first one was found. Then the others needed hints in a desperate sort of way. They got candy, seeds, and planting pots.
 I love the Christian community in Colorado Springs. They have great kids Easter egg hunts. They start with a live re-enactment of the Resurrection and a prayer. Then it's every kid for themselves finding eggs.
 This Church is called The Gathering and has the most beautiful property. It's close to Cathedral Pines, which is where I am hoping to move someday sooner then later.
 These two were all business. 
 She is so cute.
 The older kids hunt was more difficult and the girls were also all business.

 Happy kids. They got way more eggs then they needed.
 Happy Parents.
Morrills joined us. We love having them live near us.
 For Easter the kids got seeds to plant. This was a lot of fun.




No comments: