Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random Pictures

Katelyn got to dress up for Constitution day at school. This is what she and Ashley came up with since we don't have much Colonial dress around our house. She loved having her hair in really tight curls. She recited the Declaration of Independence, which she has memorized and did some activities that related to the Constitution. I love that they have these fun half-day fridays monthly.
Justin is really really happy to have his hair long enough again to do his mohawk. He was SO mad at me when I buzzed it off and now that his hair needs cutting again he is begging me to take him to Life Time to have it cut so I don't buzz it off again. He is also working hard on mastering the yo-yo.
Ashley at the piano. She works diligently at it. I love hearing her play. She has the World's greatest piano teacher.

Mia is explaining to me what this picture says. It was something to the effect of me having poop on my head. She's a lovely thing.

Katelyn loves crossword puzzles. She also loves making her own crossword puzzles with themes. This one was all words having to do with Church.

All 4 dressed up and ready for Church. I love this bunch.

No comments: