Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pictures













Here are some pictures of my beautiful kids. Notice Katelyn's lost front tooth. She is really excited to be able to sing about wanting her front teeth for Christmas in her school music program. It was so exciting to have lost this tooth for everyone. Mia still expresses gratitude to Heavenly Father in every prayer for Katelyn losing a tooth. She used to say this in repeat in her prayers until we told her she could only say it once. So now she prays, "And thanks that Katelyn could lose her tooth one time." Makes me smile every time. Also notice Katelyn wearing a silly outfit. She brings a lot of joy and laughter to our home and I am so grateful to her for that. It's interesting since she is the quietest out of our home. She is quite shy and reserved. I am happy she has our home to let loose. She is really fun. Notice Justin's "I can be honest" headband. He has great primary teachers. The top two pictures are of the girls in their pretty Costco tutu skirts. They love to dance in them. I am happy we have an empty dining room to use as a dance floor. It gets much more use this way then if I had a dining room table in there. Last picture to notice is of Ashley's hair. We have been you tubing how to do hair. This picture is of the rosette buns. It's fun to have this time with her in the morning to do fun hair. She loves it and so do I.

No comments: