Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mia painting. She loves it.
Costco is the place for Christmas dresses. I love that I can get all 3 in the same size. They are so cute in them and feel so pretty. The first Sunday they wore them they got to be reverence children in church and of course Justin and Mia joined them. When they released the Egbert Children to sit with their family I had a moment of pride, but mostly of anxiety that all 4 of those people were in my care. I love them. And their dresses.


Mia loves to play in the sink under the disguise of "i'm washing my hands." It takes some of her time and she ends up here after painting anyway.

She also loves sippy cups. One with water, one with milk, and I don't know what's in the other one. She pushes a chair over to the drawer, gets a sippy cup, and then fills it with water from the fridge until she's screaming because she has cold water pouring over her and she still doesn't pull the cup away.

Hans gave this beautiful girl a black eye. They were passing the frisbee, Hans got a little enthusiastic with his passes, and this is the result. This is the 3rd day of it too. She liked the attention. I've never had a black eye before except when I threw up so much when I was pregnant with Ashley that I popped all the blood vessels around my eyes. Hans made me wear a hat on BYU campus so it didn't look like he'd beaten me:)

No comments: