Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gingerbread houses

Ashley's house. She is the most concerned over the artistic quality of her home.
She had a balcony and everything.
Katelyn with her million dollar smile. Also did an artistic job with her house.

Justin was most concerned about eating the candy, rather then decorating. This project seemed a little too good to be true.

Very exciting.

These girls are best friends. They hold hands, hug while they are waiting for me to catch up on walks, play games, and generally love each other.

Mia spent most of the time doing "one for me, one for the house."

Getting started. Grandma came to visit this weekend and brought the stuff for gingerbread houses.

The blank breakfast stare.

Mia sneaking a candy cane off the Christmas tree in her "I'm on the nice list, trust me" shirt. She gave me the guiltiest look.

Bed head. I'm never quite sure what to do with this girl's hair. This is all she's grown in 2 years. It's tempting to shave all her hair off and see if round 2 produces something better. I'm open to suggestion here.

No comments: