Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Pictures


Hans' new ride. Pretty sweet, right? Not sure what he's going to dream about now...Kids waiting patiently for their turns on the bike. Mia and Katelyn are the adrenaline junkies.


Kate's new bob. She kept insisting she wanted her hair short to her chin. So I obliged. It's so cute on her. Ashley's is an inch shorter. She's trying to grow her hair longer then mine. Us making cookies....again.


Painting and making a bike parade tied together with jump ropes. We somehow managed to make it to the park like this.


Our nightly backyard fun with the Sauters. They single-handedly made my decision for me to try and persuade all our children to go to the Air Force Academy. It turned out wonderful people in them. Not only was Jenny a working mom in uniform, but she also sewed and baked bread and did projects. Never ceased to amaze me.




The old motorcycle has been replaced.



Justin taking Mia for rides. She loves this. Ashley on a ride behind Justin. I think we like doing anything that involves riding.



Making more cookies, playing with oobleck, and Justin crashed from all the summer fun.


1 comment:

Diana said...

I LOVE Katelyn's new haircut. And I mean LOVE!