Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall Pictures

I love September here. We've had a great month. Every week I think that this will be the last week I'll be able to run outside, but I'm still doing it. It's dark, but not too cold. This morning it was 48, but I still don't need a jacket over my running turtleneck thing. It's great. I rode my bike yesterday for the first time in awhile. That was kind of rough. It's colder on the bike and my legs were hurting. I'm riding again tomorrow. Got to get it in while I can. I've been doing lots of yoga and started a ballet type dance class Liz is teaching at the church. Come! It's fun. Lots of toning. I am not graceful, but oh well. Maybe that will come?

Justin with his blue car from Grandma Egbert


Katelyn went out to pick some zuchini for me
Katelyn's hair is getting so long

Budding pianist
Doesn't she look grown up? When did that happen?
Painfully handsome


I love these pictures of Katelyn


Love these boys

3 comments:

R A C H A E L said...

Isn't fall here amazing? It almost makes up for spring...

Your kids are adorable. I love that photo of Katelyn with that smirk. So cute. That purple-ish color looks so good on her.

Get some tights for riding, they make all the difference.

Miss you! I haven't seen you in a while. (sniff)

;)

Tamzen Fleming said...

Cute. I'm glad you're enjoying the fall weather!

Liz said...

I love the zucchini pulled out of the ground! That is great! I love that you have three girls and a boy, it makes those pictures with dad and son so sweet. I love our pictures of Daddy and Sarah! They are so important and precious!