Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Random Pictures

Just sorting through the small amount of pictures I take. 
The girls were all sick for 3 weeks. It was awful. We had 102 fevers for 6 days each and then 3 rounds of the stomach bug. Mia took to falling asleep in strange places. The older girls liked missing school when they started feeling better. Katelyn competed at her level 5 state meet with 102 degree fever. This is a hamster maze they built.



I unwisely took the kids swimming while they were sick. They lasted about 20 minutes, but they had a great time. 

 Justin wrote this cute card for me. 
 Mia at Hans' office. She spends time there on Mondays and Fridays while I am at work. She is a great helper.
 We love puzzles.
Mia gets special dates with dad sometimes when she is at his office. We love Yo Yogurt!
Mia and Eden skiing. They are so cute. It was cold, but they hung in there.

Not sure why I couldn't rotate this, but if you look at it sideways you can see the beautiful nativity Katelyn gave me for Christmas. This was by far my favorite present.



No comments: