Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mia's Birthday Party

On Saturday, which happened to be Mia's actual birthday we had a party. It was a lot of fun. I had a lot of help from Hans and the girls and Justin and everyone was happy. I love parties like this one. We had a Mermaid party.
Mia hit the pinata with a lot of energy. She and Justin had a lot of fun picking this pinata out and then filling it with candy. It sat in our house waiting for a whole week.
Mia was spoiled by her friends. She got all princess related presents.
The girls had fun with pin the flowers on Ariels hair game. Ashley and Katelyn were in charge of this and did fabulously.
Party fun. Hans made a gluten free little mermaid cake.
I was impressed with the cake.
I'm not sure where all these dress-ups came from, but they found them in my basement. Cute princesses.
We started the party coloring in pictures and blowing these party favors.
At breakfast Mia opened her presents from me. An Ariel doll and some lip gloss.
She has been dying to get this lip gloss set from Walmart. I was happy it was only 3$.

She also celebrated her birthday at pre-school with this crown and some cupcakes.

No comments: