Sunday, October 31, 2010

What I love about Mia


Mia is one energetic little girl. I love the joy and excitement she brings to our family. She makes us all laugh. The older kids love playing with her and teaching her new things. She is a great playmate for them since she will happily do whatever they want her to. She loves being a part of things. She is so tiny still, but doesn't let that slow her down at all. She weighs in at 24 lbs. and is still wearing 24 month sized clothing. I want her to start gymnastics, but she is too nervous to not have me in there with her. She is dying to take ballet. She wears her pink swimming suit that looks like a ballet costume everywhere. I have to rip it off of her to wash it. If she can't wear the swimming suit she changes into her purple leotard. She loves to be pretty. I bought her a really frilly skirt and leggings from Costco that look like a tutu. She wears it over her swimming suit. She wore her princess Halloween costume over her swimming suit as well. She loves her black princess shoes and won't wear anything else. She loves friends. She is obsessed with Taylor and Brynlee. She does pre-school with Taylor and asks me all of the time if she can play with Taylor. She loves her. She does playdates with Brynlee and goes to church with her as well. She worries constantly that Brynlee might not like her dress she is wearing for church. It is very strange. Brynlee has done nothing to foster this (they are 3, after all), but Mia is consumed with the fear that she may wear the wrong thing. Ashley and Katelyn were never like this. They still let me pick out what they wear. It is a normal morning for me to have a major tantrum over what she is wearing. She will wear 3 things - her frilly skirt, her swimming suit, or her tutu. She will wear 1 shirt. She is particular. She loves singing, swinging on the playground, eating candy, and taking showers. I love her freckles. I love Mia.

1 comment:

emily said...

she is such a beauty and sounds delightful.