Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Running Songs

I've had a few requests - so here you go -

AFI - love like winter
The Midway State - Change for you
Switches - Drama Queen
AFI - Carcinogen Crush
Jimmy Eat World - Let it Happen
Angels and Airwaves - Everything's magic
Angels and Airwaves - The Adventure
The Midway State - A million fireflies
The Feeling - Never be Lonely
OneRepublic - All we are
Coldplay - Yellow (one of my absolute favorites)
Tim McGraw - Just be your tear (This is too - has the perfect beat for my stride)
Avril Lavigne - my happy ending
Joss STone - Tell me what we're gonna do now (Another favorite)
Katy Perry - Use your love
Daughtry - Over you
Sara Bareilles - Love Song
Gavin DeGraw - In love with a girl
Groove Armada - My Friend
Coldplay - viva la vida
Third eye blind - How's it going to be
Jason Mraz - I'm yours
Gavin DeGraw - I don't wanna be
David Archuleta - Crush (I'm not embarrassed by this although I maybe should be)
James Taylor - Carolina in my mind (not the best for beat, but I love me some James)
David Cook - Light on
Tim McGraw - When the stars go blue (Another favorite)
India Arie - There's Hope
Colbie Caillat - Bubbly and Feelings Show (feelings show has a great beat)
Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
Kelly Clarkson - My life would suck without you
Pink - Sober
Alicia Keys - No one
Avril Lavigne - nobody's home
Avril Lavigne - Keep holding on
Kelly Clarkson - SInce you been gone
Maroon 5 - Wake up call (another favorite)
Joss Stone - Tell me bout it and You had me and I've fallen in love with you and Super Duper love
Destiny's Child - Survivor
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Gavin DeGraw - In love with a girl
John Mayer - Dreaming with a broken heart (love this song)
Kanye West - Stronger
Michael Buble - Everything
Lenka - The SHow
Colbie Caillat - Realize
Gavin Rossdale - Love remains the same
Daughtry - Feels like tonight
Michelle Branch - breathe
Weezer - Island in the Sun
The all american rejects - Dance Inside and move along
The Feeling - Love it when you call and sewn
Queens of the stone age - 3s and 7s
Audioslave - yesterday to tomorrow
Keane - Is it any wonder? and Everybody's changing
Nikka Costa - Everybody got their something (like this one)
Kreesha Turner - Bounce with me
Vhs or Beta - Alive
Ferras - Don't give up
Relient K - Devastation and Reform
Coldplay - the hardest part and fix you
Kenny Chesny with Dave Matthews - I'm alive
Kelly Clarkson - already gone
Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA
B.O.B - Airplanes (my current favorite)
U2 - Stuck in a moment (I always am happy when this one comes on)
Marcy playground - sex and candy

Hope that helps!



5 comments:

Robin said...

Wow. I need this playlist. Thanks for the ideas.

Jen and Kent said...

Thank you SO much! Tons and Tons of good choices! I always feel a brain freeze when I get onto itunes and can never think of what to get. This a huge help!!! Ü

Jen and Kent said...

p.s. I am secretly hoping that if somehow I listen to your running playlist while running that I will be able to go faster and longer...we shall see! Ü

Unknown said...

YAE!

Kristi said...

I think it's funny that we have a lot of the same songs on our playlist! I answer Eminem's questions when running to that song ;)I really wish I could have had my I pod while running the half. It would have helped me find a better rhythm.